Horseback in Sacsayhuaman (4 Hours Approx.)
Horseback Riding is an option for those people who like horse adventure where we will have the opportunity to visit the archaeological complexes of Sacsayhuaman, Pucapucara, Qenqo and Tambomachay.
Our pick up will be from your hotel at the agreed time, our private mobility will take us to the ranch that is near Sacsayhuaman, there the guide will give us the instructions to start with our tour and a muleteer that will accompany us for our safety, will take us to know the archeological centers of a different angle and more connected with nature we will start in Sacsayhuaman at 3600 masl, which was built in the empire of Pacchacutec where we will find megalithic constructions, and a beautiful landscape with incredible views, continuing through Tambomachay at 3700 masl place of worship to water, then we will go to Puca Pucara 3653 masl, which is a sample of military architecture that also a center of administration and as a last point to go to Q’enqo at 3500 masl, which was a funerary center and connection to the pacha mama ending with our tour we return to the ranch to return to the city of Cusco.
Included/ not Included
- Tourist bus -Transportation
- Official tourist guide
- Tourist ticket for the income to the archaeological sites mentioned in the tour for 3-4 hours.
- The price indicated in the upper part of the itinerary is for pax
- Carry only what is necessary
- The price shown in the upper part of the itinerary is in shared service or Pull (Group of 8 to 14 people). Prices in private service according to the number of passengers, check rates at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU SHOULD TO CARRY:
- Wearing a rain jacket
- Water or drink of your liking
- To your liking