Humantay Lagoon (Full Day)
Humantay Lagoon this route is ideal for nature lovers who don’t have many days but you will find spectacular scenery, exotic flora and fauna along this hike adventure through beautiful valleys and White Mountains especially the lagoon Humantay regarded as one of the region’s holiest mountains and lakes.
CUSCO – MOLLEPATA – SORAYPAMPA – LAGOON HUMANTAY:
We will pass by your respective hotel, we will move on to pick up passengers from 4:15 to 4:30 in the morning and then travel in our transport private to the city of Mollepata located in the lush valley of the Apurimac river. After a well earned breakfast to fill us with energy, we will continue our journey to Soraypampa (3900msnm) after a brief rest, we begin our Trek toward Humantay Lake located 13779 ft 4200mt. After the rise of 1 hour and 30 min approximately we can appreciate such a wonderful place and we will return to Soraypampa to have our lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snow-capped peaks and later we will come back to Cusco, aproxx. 5.30 pm
End of our services.
Included/ no Included
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Entrance fee to access the mountain area
- Tourist transportation Cusco-Mollepata/Soraypampa-Mollepata-Cusco.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Professional guide.
- Vegetarian options / special diet available
- Walking sticks.
- Additional Personal horse for riding US$35.00
- Tips for the wranglers and guides
- Each passenger must carry their own backpack with their personal equipment.
- The price shown in the upper part of the itinerary is in shared service or Pull (Group of 15 to 18 people). Prices in private service according to the number of passengers, check rates at email@example.com.
YOU NEED TO CARRY:
- A small backpack.
- Copy of your passport.
- Good team trek, such as hiking boots, scarf, polar or thermal clothing, gloves, fleece warm hat and wool socks.
- Waterproof pants and jacket for the cold
- T-shirts and long sleeve sweaters
- Poncho or Raincoat
- Sun hat
- Walking sticks (optional)
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks and TIPS.