Zip line – chichero «racchi»
We will introduce you to one of the adventure sports, Zipline in two schedules in the mornings and afternoons. In the mornings they will be picked up from their respective hotels at 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., we will head towards chichero (Racchi). The duration is until 12pm. And in the afternoons is from 3 to 7pm.
It is located 35km from the city of Cusco, 45 minutes in transportation to the place «In the village of Racchi is at a height 3670msnm», you can enjoy a natural landscape and the plateau of Chinchero, P’acchayoc Canyon, the valley Sacred of the Incas, snowy Chicón and Pitusiray well, also the living culture of the community of Racchi.
- Cusco Zip line has 4 different cables being the longest with length of 600m and the deepest with 200m.
- The first cable is very soft so that the participant can enter into confidence and become familiar with the activity.
- The second cable is the fastest to be able to imagine the maximum sensation of flying.
- The third cable is the longest where the participant has time to perform extreme movements or positions.
- The fourth cable is the deepest with the best views of the canyon, sacred valley and mountains.
Included/ not Included
- Tourist bus
- Equipment (harnesses, gloves and helmet)
- Cost of the Zip-line
- To wear a coat