Lost Route of Chivay – Puno (01 Day)
Passengers must arrive at our boarding point at 1:00 p.m. at Hotel la Pascana. The bus departs at 1:15 p.m., our first stop is at the “Mirador de Patapampa”, located at 4900 masl, also known as “El Mirador de los Andes”, without a doubt, the view of the volcanoes and mountains It is impressive, the view of the volcanoes Misti, Chachani, Sabancaya and Ampato is majestic, here you can see the “Apachetas” (in ancient times, travelers left those small stone towers as offerings to the gods to ensure their return healthy and saved).
Later we will make another stop at “Patawasi” (Pampa Cañahuas), where we offer passengers a snack and the traditional mate of Coca, besides being able to buy handicrafts and souvenirs.
Our last stop is in “Lagunillas”, in this viewpoint you have a panoramic view of the small lakes that seem to be mirrors reflecting the sky, it is also the habitat of the Andean flamingos and other birds, without a doubt, a great opportunity to take photos. Finally, we will arrive to the city of Puno, between 19:15 – 19:45 approximately.
End of our services.
- Tourist transport
- SNACK: Water bottle, sandwich, coffee or our traditional Coca Mate, chocolate.
- On-board guide (English – Spanish)
- Stops along the route: (It is not necessary to make any additional payment)
- Extra expenses of the client
- Carry only what is necessary
- The price shown in the upper part of the itinerary is in shared service or Pull (Group of 8 to 14 people). Prices in private service according to the number of passengers, check rates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU SHOULD TO CARRY:
- Cleaning articles
- Eyeglasses, hat